Who we are
About Vertical Career Consultants
“Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step” Dr Martin Luther King
“There is no future in any job. The future lies in the person who holds the job.”George Crane
- Boutique firm, partnering with only a handful of clients at a time, because we understand that you can’t be all things to everyone. An extension of your business, we will help you construct a team of experts.
- With 18 years technical recruitment experience, we understand people and what motivates them to change careers and we understand companies and how to match culture fit. Our MD has personally interviewed over 3000 candidates and placed nearly 1000 Engineers.
- We change lives for the better and will design that next step up in your career.
YEARS OF TECHNICAL RECRUITMENT EXPERIENCE
- Ad-hoc stand-alone consulting services: talent management, interviews, writing job descriptions, references, outsourced recruitment partnerships
- We will personally meet each client and every candidate to match culture fit and clearly understand both parties needs
- We promise quality and attention to detail
- With us it will not just be a “CV interview” discussing information we have already read on your CV, this will be a career and motivation discussion on what makes sense to you
- We will gain a clear understanding of salary packages and benefits
- You will have one person communicating between the client, the candidate and the consultant therefore no broken telephone or mismatching
- References taken at the last 3 companies to confirm reason for leaving, role and performance
- We are subject matter experts and industry professionals
- A small team equals less red tape with fewer, more flexible policies making us free to help you quicker.
- Each assignment will be worked on a project basis, with a solution engineered to suit your requirements, the time to fill and the difficulty of the search. Our small, specialist team of subject matter experts, will take the loss of productivity, poor quality and lack of responsiveness out of your hands.